Frequently Asked Questions
What will I need to bring?
You will need to bring along some things in order to complete the sale. This includes:
- Your vehicle\'s title or payout information. All titleholders should be present. If any person is not able to make it, please contact us.
- Valid and current registration to confirm ownership.
- Valid state-issued photo ID for all titleholders.
- All keys and remotes. If the original keys/remotes are missing, your vehicle’s offer may need to be adjusted.
If you do not have all of the required items listed above, please contact us as you still may be able to complete the sale. We are more than happy to guide you through the process and help gather anything that’s missing.
How long does an inspection take?
Vehicle inspections take around 20 minutes to complete. We will test drive your vehicle to ensure it’s in good running condition, followed by a thorough inspection that looks at:
- Your vehicles Make, Model, Years & Kilometres.
- The Interior and exterior condition of the vehicle.
- Options, features, aftermarket parts and/or modifications.
- Frame or flood damage.
- Your vehicle’s history report.
After the inspection, we will compare your vehicle against current market data to provide you an accurate and fair offer.
Am I obligated to buy a car if I sell with Tony White Group?
No, you are not obligated to buy from us if you choose to sell to us.
How long is my offer valid for?
Your offer is valid for 7 days from the date of issue.
Once the offer is accepted, how long will payment take?
As soon as you accept our offer, we will process the funds immediately. Funds must be deposited into the bank account of the owner of the vehicle. Payment availability depends on the recipients financial institution and not Tony White Group.
Can I still sell my vehicle if I have finance owing?
Yes you can. Please contact us to further discuss how we can help.